No products in the cart.
Kramer Meiji Chef’s Knife: 8-in.
Whether slicing steaks, chopping scallions or mincing ginger, this does-it-all chef’s knife sits comfortably in the hand and offers incredible control. Razor-sharp right out of the box, it’s a versatile and eye-catching addition to any kitchen.
- Designed by ABS-certified Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the first Master Bladesmith to specialize in kitchen cutlery
- East-meets-West design combines the aesthetics of Japanese-style knives with the performance of a Western-style blade shape and grind for edges that are extremely sharp and easy to maintain
- Each blade is forged from a core of FC61 steel and clad in 100 layers of nickel and stainless Damascus to take and hold a razor-sharp, yet easy-to-care-for edge
- Mirror-polished blades feature an etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Bob Kramer
- Fine-carbide distribution results in a blade that holds an incredibly sharp angle
- Ice hardening to 61 Rockwell improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance, corrosion resistance and increased durability
- D-shaped Japanese-style handles in charcoal pakkawood provide a secure grip and excellent balance
- Each handle features a decorative center pin handcrafted in Bob Kramer’s workshop
- Each knife draws on Seki City, Japan’s wealth of knife-making experience and undergoes a rigorous 42-day manufacturing process that involves 45 artisans and 100 distinct steps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.