No products in the cart.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Carbon Steel Paring Knife: 3.5-in.
• Made in Seki, Japan
• Straight carbon steel 52100
• 61 Rockwell Hardness
• Razor sharpness
• Ultimate comfort
• Brass half-bolster
• Fully rounded and mirror polished spine
• Fully tapered blade and tang
• 15 degree angle per side
• Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge
• Hand-finshed Grenadille wood handle with
o Brass rivets
o Mosaic pin
SKU: JAH-34940-103 Categories: EUROLINE Carbon, Kramer by Zwilling, Paring & Peeling Knives, J.A. Henckels, New Products Tag: Paring Knife
Zwillling J.A. Henckels is proud to partner with “The Master of the Blade”-Bob Kramer. Bob Kramer Carbon is a return to straight carbon steel, a material nearly lost to the home kitchen. Carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintaining. In return for proper care, you will be rewarded with ultimate performance and keenness of edge that only carbon steel can deliver. Bob Kramer created his original artisan knives on his own studio workshop. He forged the best raw materials with a relentless pursuit of perfection into some of the most beautiful and sought-after cutlery in the culinary world. You can now experience the same unrivaled performance of a Bob Kramer original. The blade is complimented by an African Blackwood handle and brass bolster with mosaic pin. Made in Japan; Lifetime Warranty.
- Constructed of straight carbon steel 52100; 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang & tapered blade, 15° blade angle on each side
- Traditional 3-step hand honed edge
- Use for light chopping tasks, such as peeling, coring or garnishing
- Brass bolster is complimented by a hand-finished African Blackwood handle with mosaic pin accent
- Made in Japan, lifetime warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.