No products in the cart.
Shun Hana Limited Edition Chef Knife: 8-in.
This Shun Hana Limited Edition Chef Knife features an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The length is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef’s knife can be gently “rocked” through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. Shun’s dual core technology ensures a thin, light and strong blade with an ultra-sharp edge. The striking Tagayasan iron sword wood handle with Pakkawood accents offers precision cutting control. This limited edition knife takes Shun’s beauty and performance to the next level.
- All-purpose Japanese chef’s knife for chopping vegetables and trimming meats and fish; also excels for smooth slicing.
- Blade is roll-forged of 71 alternating layers of high-carbon high-chromium VG10 and VG2 stainless-steel Damascus.
- Hot-forging creates the striking rayed pattern that extends to the cutting edge.
- Tagayasan hardwood handle with PakkaWood accents.
- Mirror-polished stainless-steel endcap and bolster.
- Includes bamboo storage box.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.