No products in the cart.
MAC Superior Series Fillet Knife: 8.25-in.
MAC Superior Series Fillet Knife: 8.25-in. was designed after the traditional Japanese-style Yanagiba but with a thinner blade and a double-bevel edge as a Western modification. The long, narrow blade is slightly flexible yet stiff enough so that you are in control of the blade when working with larger cuts of meat or fish. Because of its size and shape, this knife functions well as a fillet knife or carving knife.
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy
- Sub-zero tempered for excellent edge retention; rust and stain resistant
- Sand-blasted strip along edge puts small pockets of air between the knife and food, reducing drag
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 59-61 Rockwell hardness