No products in the cart.
MAC Original Series Fillet Knife: 7-in.
The MAC Original Series Fillet Knife: 7-in. has a long, narrow, slightly flexible blade for filleting small to medium size fish, and can also double as a utility knife. The thin, razor-sharp blade is made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy, making it harder, sharper and more durable than other Japanese Knives. The ergonomic Pakkawood Handles are specially shaped for extra clearance while cutting, making them much easier to grip and handle. The MAC Original Series, which is manufactured in Japan, was first created over 40 years ago and is known for its long-lasting sharpness.
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy
- Rounded tip for safety and to prevent the tip from bending/breaking
- Features a convenient hanging eyelet in blade
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance; rust and stain resistant
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty; 58-59 Rockwell hardness