No products in the cart.
Benchmade 707-161 Gold Class Sequel
Beautiful copper niobium inlays are the cardinal feature of the Benchmade Gold Class 707-161 Sequel folder. The material used in the inlays are taken from huge copper cables interspersed with NbTi (Niobium Titanium) filaments that were used in massive particle accelerators, like the Tevatron accelerator, an advanced scientific measurement machine used to smash protons together at high rates of speed.
Out of stock
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Blade Style: Two-toned, dark acid-washed and bright polished drop point
- Blade Steel: Crowned CPM-90V super premium stainless steel (59-61 HRC)
- Handle: 3D machined 6AL-4V titanium handle with copper niobium inlay
- Custom titanium pocket clip and heat colored hardware
- Limited 175 piece run
- Blade Length: 2.95-in. (7.49 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.10-in. (2.54 mm)
- Open: 6.75-in. (17.15 cm)
- Closed: 3.80-in. (9.65 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42-in. (10.67 mm)
- Weight: 2.60 oz. (73.71 g)
- Made in the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.