Molecular gastronomy kit
Bring your culinary creativity to the next level and impress your guests with
spectacular dishes such as mint caviar beads that burst in the mouth, chocolate
spaghetti, lemon foam or tzatziki spheres!
This “do it yourself” molecular gastronomy kit includes all you need to
experiment at home with the molecular techniques seen on Top Chef and in
high-end restaurants, but without the celebrity chef price tag!
This all-encompassing kit includes five pre-measured food additives, five
specialised molecular tools as well as a 50-recipe DVD that makes molecular
gastronomy easy and accessible to all foodies.
Go on… play with your food!
- 5 food additives (50 sachets)
- 5 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 set of measuring spoons
- 1 food grade syringe
- 3 silicone tubes
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
of the additives included:
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Agar Agar - Natural gelling agent
extracted from red algae often used to create solid pearls, gel spaghettis and
- 10 sachets / net 50g - Calcium Lactate - Calcium salt used
with sodium alginate in the process of spherification.
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Sodium Alginate - Natural gelling
agent extracted from brown algae combined with a calcium salt in the process
- 10 sachets / net 10g - Xanthan Gum - Natural thickener
derived from glucose via fermentation often used to stabilize emulsions and
thicken sauces and drinks
- 10 sachets / net 20g - Soy Lecithin - Natural emulsifier
extracted from soybean, often used to change watery solutions in airs.